This Privacy and Cookies Policy demonstrates and tells how CLAMIX uses and protects all personal information given to Clamix by you when you use www.clamix.net.
CLAMIX reserves the right to modify this same page from time to time in order to update it to take into account possible modifications that may be made to this site in the near future.
It is important that you visit this page regularly to keep abreast of any changes and to ensure your satisfaction with these changes.
What data we collect
In order to improve your experience whenever you use this website, we may collect this information:
- Contact information such as your mobile/phone number, email address, postal address, delivery and billing address, payment details and may also collect other contact information made available for completion by you when using this site.
- Information on preferences and interests depending on your use of this site, demographic and order information.
- Important information for customer offers or surveys.
What we do with this information
Your information allows our staff to process your orders, notify you of important changes to site features, conduct surveys and for statistical purposes.
- Sending you emails to promote new products, promotions, special offers or other information and services that we think may be important to you. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending us an email at [email protected].
- Use the information for internal analysis and debate in order to improve our services and products present on this same page. CLAMIX is committed to protecting your data and will never provide it to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Regular maintenance.
- We may contact you using your information for market research and study purposes.
- We may contact you with the information described above and use it to modify our website to your liking.
- It is possible that your data, such as address and zip code, may be disclosed for the purpose of fraud prevention and detection.
- CLAMIX is committed to protecting your data and will never make it available to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Because our users' information is very important to us, we make it a priority number one to keep your information secure. To prevent disclosure we have administrative and digital processes in place to keep your information secure.
We use cookie traffic logs to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better site by allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful or not useful. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
What are Cookies?
"Cookies" are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device via your internet browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, and as such do not include your personal data. The placement of cookies will help the website recognize your device the next time you visit.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. The cookies collect generic information, such as how users arrive at and use the websites or the part of the country/countries they access the website from, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences. At any time you can, through your internet browser, decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block their entry into your system.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites, allowing faster and more efficient browsing by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Cookies can be
Permanent cookies These are stored, for a variable period of time, in the internet browser of your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
Session cookies They are temporary, remaining in the cookies of your internet browser until you leave the website. The information obtained allows us to identify problems and provide you with a better browsing experience.
How can you manage Cookies?
All browsers allow you to accept, reject or delete cookies, notably by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. You can configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
If you do not know how to do this follow the links below for the main browsers/browsers. You will be directed to the help page of each browser.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest that you consult the following links: